The AirFit F30 ultra-compact mask offers you a clear field of vision and less facial contact compared to traditional full face masks. The snug cushion nestles comfortably¹ under your nose, not over it. ResMed's performant QuietAir™ vent helps to facilitate a more peaceful sleep for patients and their bed partner. This is a mask that makes it easier to feel free, sleep well and relax into the benefits of therapy.
Key features of AirFit F30:
• The under-the-nose design means freedom from red marks on the bridge of your nose.
• Sophisticated elbow features quick-release technology for easy connection and disconnection at night and 360 rotation capability for greater good freedom of movement.
• QuietAir vent gently diffuses exhaled air to minimise noise and disturbance, making it one of ResMed's quietest full-face masks.
• Convenient, intuitive magnetic clips guide the headgear to the frame in seconds for a mask that's fast to fit and easy to take on and off.¹
This mask comes in 5 differing sizes, the cushion size is indicated first, the frame size second.
Thank you for choosing Counting Sheep
Who are we:
‘Counting sheep’ is a comprehensive sleep service, based within Moama Village Pharmacy in Moama NSW.
Comprehensive, what do you mean?
Our sleep management includes
- Overnight Medicare rebated sleep studies
- CPAP hire
- CPAP sales and service
- Data download and review
- Mask fitting.
We understand our patients have more than just sleep to think about! Therefore, we are pleased to offer
- Weight management consultations
- IsoWhey weight management products
- Diabetes education with credentialed diabetes educator
We understand the importance of getting the right product when it comes to CPAP! Should you have any queries regarding products, sizing or our service, please contact us
Your feedback helps our service. We love to head your feedback and thank you for taking the time to provide it. 😊 We hope you have a great experience and give us a full 5 stars! If not, we will endeavour to fix the issue as soon as possible
We provide returns consistent with Australian Consumer Law and the consumer guarantee. Should you change your mind and the product remains sealed we can provide a store credit on its return – Please note however the purchaser is liable for the return post